just checked into hotel - and going out to find something to do here. Minor prob at the car rental desk - Coral forgot to bring her driving license - so it looks like I’m doing the driving - all of it...........
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great, Coming through loud and clear. Shame about the licence. I forgot mine on a trip to the USA and they allowed me to have a neighbour fax a copy over. Just a thought. Enjoy your trip! Steve Smith
3 comments:
Great, Coming through loud and clear. Shame about the licence. I forgot mine on a trip to the USA and they allowed me to have a neighbour fax a copy over. Just a thought. Enjoy your trip! Steve Smith
You will soon get into the driving zone. Very little traffic. Enjoy
Thank god Dave loves driving! But hopefully now you'll be able to appreciate the scenery 100% coral. Enjoy. Look forward to the updates. Bxx
Post a Comment