On the way we pulled into a coffee stop and found more old vehicles - this time though they were all used on the owners farm for the last few generations
Just after taking this picture I thought it would be a good idea to climb up a loose pile of rocks and get a panoramic pic. Not such a good idea when the rocks started to slide I went headfirst backwards with them. Just a little blood and the backside ripped out of my shorts. It amused the German tourists so I was happy they found everything satisfactory.
They pulled out all the stops for breakfast as well - lukewarm bacon and eggs and a four slice toaster that burnt one to a crisp the second was ok third only toasted on one side and the fourth nothing at all! Needs a manufacturers recall I think.






2 comments:
Brilliant pics. How does that Canyon compare to 'other one' ( Grand Canyon) in the USA? Either way it looks incredible.
BTW - They still petrol like that on Sheppey.
Cheers, Steve
Not as big as US version but we were the only people at some of the viewing points. No man made objects in site for miles and no cars. Amazing solitude
Yes I remember that re Sheppey - always fuelled up in Sittingbourne before venturing on to the island
Post a Comment